Thursday 16 June 2016

Quicky supper

It's been a non stop kind of week. I find you get those cycles where life flies by and you don't get time to do anything. So tonight, as I only had myself and Steven to feed I made tortellini soup. It's so quick, easy and tasty that it's a must on my quick supper list.
Recipe as follows:
2 carrots and 1 onion sweated (roughly chopped is my preference but you could grate )
Add 1 tin tomatoes and 1l veg stock with some frozen peas and cook for 5 mins. Then add 1 pack spinach and ricotta tortellini and cook for 5 mins more. Voila. Sprinkle grated cheese over to serve.
It is so tasty with crusty bread and amazingly filling. So now I am putting the kids to bed,  doing all the animals and sitting down for a well earned rest to watch a movie with Steven. It's Friday eve after all.
I forgot to get an in between picture :) oops.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that the weekend slows down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy Tracy. Nice to have you back but life just takes over sometimes doesn't it?x

    ReplyDelete

Week 8 - The depths of February and going strong.

We have decided to put the area where the pigs were a few years ago back to grass.  They did a great job of eating what was there, weeds and...