The first one was due to me changing my mind on something. When we moved here, we housed the rescue hens in a part of the veg plot which only had flowers in it, as at the time I was sure I wasn't interested in flowers. I've since come to realise their beneficial properties for the bees if nothing else, so the fence he put up to keep the hens in, has now been removed and used elsewhere, allowing me in to make the space into our fruit garden. As I can't remember what was in there, this project will be done over the Spring and Summer so I can make sure we put everything that's in there to some use.
|During the "take down"|
|1 year ago to the day!|
|Plastic on IBC tank to run off into hole.|