Monday 17 August 2020

Announcement!

Hi everyone :)

I have some exciting news to share with you all and I need your support pretty please!

I have started a blog dedicated to meal planning and my kitchen tasks, you know all the things you do "round the kitchen table" including grocery budgets, shopping lists, savings and so on.

I would love for you to join me over on the other blog for meal plans, recipes and more household related posts.  I 100% will still cover some items on this blog, I just didn't want it turning in to a food/household only blog instead of a smallholding blog.  I am passionate about both!

Here it is in all of it's glory.

I also have a Facebook page, a facebook group which is more chatty and an Instagram account which I would also love your support on if you are in to social media.

Ohhh and look what I grew :D



3 comments:

  1. I've put it in my side bar already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find the time Tracy?! I'm looking forward to following along on the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I just checked it out and it looks like it will be a really nice blog to visit and learn from.

    ReplyDelete

Week 16 - Back to the paid job - w/c April 15th

April 15th, 2024. The wind and rain were relentless again last night.  It continued through in to the early morning, finally easing with the...