Wednesday 30 September 2015

The long wait


Things seem to be ticking over smoothly and quietly on the sale and purchase.  In the “quiet” moments I’ve been looking at what I can do to help things along.  I say quiet, I never have a quiet moment, everything has to be planned to the Nth degree to fit in! 
So I have been looking at removal firms.  We haven’t decided whether we are going to use one or do it ourselves with a 3.5 Luton van.  It’s the cost that is putting me off.  I’ve had some quotes in around the £550 – 700 mark which is putting us off.  However for the help on the day, maybe it’s a no brainer.

There are a couple of local firms I am getting quotes from who visit the house and once we’ve got them all we can make a decision based on that.
I’ve just discovered the Agaliving website…..I really shouldn’t look but can’t help myself. 

Maybe I should pack a box or two to keep my mind from wandering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eat, Drink and be Merry - but now what?

In the words of the old adage "eat, drink and be merry", we can safely say we have done that during our time off the paid job.  As...