Monday 30 November 2015

We've sold.... 6 weeks, 4 days and counting before we can move in though!

I feel like the Tasmanian devil or whatever that whirlwind cartoon is called!  I haven't stopped.  However we have some fantastic news:
 
WE HAVE EXCHANGED ON THE FARM!!!!!

What a huge relief.  I cannot beging to tell you how stressed we have been over the last feww weeks or so.  I can feel it melting away though I have been left with the worst headache!

We don't actually move in until 15th January but we are counting the days 1 by 1.  Currently we're living at a family member's house who is working out of the country for the most part of that time, so we've very lucky in that respect.  Having said that it isn't easy to up sticks into temporary accomodation, only to do it again in 6 weeks and 4 days!

So in the mean time, we now need to order the stables, plan the deliveries required to get the horses to the farm and think about what livestock we will want and when. 

I'm going to keep a notebook with me for the next few weeks as I have a feeling "good ideas" will come at the most inappropriate times.

Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eat, Drink and be Merry - but now what?

In the words of the old adage "eat, drink and be merry", we can safely say we have done that during our time off the paid job.  As...