Day 2 saw the cover go on. This is where it started to get tricky. It was very tight and I can see the zips ripping in no time. We managed it though and as it has a 12 month guarantee I'll be sure to keep that in case I need to get a new one.
Then being amazing, Ste knocked up a couple of raised beds and attached them to the frame that's there (this is how we put the PT up, this is not what's in the manual). The weight of that wood will not let that frame go anywhere. We also dug a trench around the polytunnel and buried the cover in it.
In between holding and lifting, I sowed some seeds, clipped off some of the strawberries that I'd taken from runners and forgotten about and gave some of the veg plot a tidy up, giving the chickens their treats too.
I also finally got my potatoes chitting.