Tuesday 31 March 2015

End of the first quarter of 2015

Hello dear readers (if there are any).

Well bad news out of the way first.  I failed the exam that I took on Friday.  I needed 700 and got 609.  I'm lucky enough to be able to resit it and in my own time frame so I'm going to do that around September mark which leaves me 5 months after holidays which should be enough time.  I know what to expect now.

In excellent news though, my lovely parents have bought us (well me) a new bread maker for Easter.  It's a Panasonic which was reviewed to be the best by MSE users.

I've got a huge list ready for the great big spring clean and will try to transfer it over to the website tonight if I get time.

GH has taken up a fantastic new addition to his love of wood hobby.  More to come with pictures soon.

Tomorrow and Thursday are work days for me then I'm off from Friday so I've got a few things to pack into work before I finish then I can concentrate on the great big spring clean.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 8 - The depths of February and going strong.

We have decided to put the area where the pigs were a few years ago back to grass.  They did a great job of eating what was there, weeds and...