Friday 20 October 2023

Left Overs Recipe - Mince and stuffing cottage pie with swede and sweet potato top

Mince and stuffing cottage pie with swede and sweet potato top

This recipe came about when I was on night 2 of left overs. I had stuffing and cooked diced swede in the fridge.  Adding some freshly cooked mince and sweet potatoes in and this was a delicious meal.

I cooked off 500g of beef mince and added in chopped, stuffed stuffing with a little left over gravy to loosen it up.  I transferred it to a glass dish.

At the same time cooking the sweet potatoes and mashing them in with the reheated swede.  That was added to the top of the meat mix with a dab of butter and baked until piping hot.

I'm adding it to the blog as it was delicious and I will definitely be making it again.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16 - Back to the paid job - w/c April 15th

April 15th, 2024. The wind and rain were relentless again last night.  It continued through in to the early morning, finally easing with the...