Monday 1 January 2024

Happy New Year & Duck Eggs

A very happy new year to anyone that may read this. 

Today is New Year's Day and what better way to kick the year off than adding 32 Aylesbury duck eggs to the incubator.  Duck eggs take around 28 days to hatch, so I'll report back towards the end of January.  Fingers crossed for them.


Steven and I also found some time to film a video where we talk about our plans for 2024 whilst wandering round the smallholding.  



Side Note:  I hope to be able to see and reply to comments properly in 2024 - I've been having an issue with it which I hope is now resolved.  Additionally I will be continuing with the "memories" as and when I can as it does take quite a while to complete - a task I enjoy though need to manage my time appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 16 - Back to the paid job - w/c April 15th

April 15th, 2024. The wind and rain were relentless again last night.  It continued through in to the early morning, finally easing with the...